Tasty Seared Chicken | Diabetic Recipes and Diabetes Health
Looking for new diabetic chicken recipes? Try this diabetic recipe for Seared Chicken, a delicious way to change up a meal! Great for people with diabetes.
Ingredients (3 Servings):
– 1 lb. of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
– 1 Teaspoon of Salt & Pepper
– 1 Teaspoon of Seasoning (Your Choice)
– 1/2 Cup of White Wine
– 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Minced Rosemary
– 1/8 Stick of Butter
– Pat Chicken Breasts down until dry.
– Season & Salt both sides.
– Heat your oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat.
– Place chicken breasts into skillet and sear one side for approx. 3-4 minutes (until it develops a golden crust).
– Flip and repeat.
– Bake in oven at 400° for approximately 30 minutes.
Tasty Seared Chicken | Diabetic Recipes and Diabetes HealthReverse Diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Type 2 Diabetes Diabetes Smoothiefree diabetes diabetic health tips Diabetic Cooking Diabetic Recipe Diabetic Recipes cure diabetes treatment cure for diabetes how to reverse diabetes Diabetes freeDiabetes Tasty Seared Chicken | Diabetes Recipes and Diabetes Tasty Seared Chicken Chicken Diabetic Chicken recipe diabetic lunch recipes diabetes recipes Chicken Main Dish Diabetic Recipes and Diabetes health diabetes health