Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Jawar flour dosa is a quick and easy recipe. This can be instantly made. This is a good breakfast recipe and good diet recipe too. Do try this recipe at home and do not forget to leave a comment.
Servings – 4
Calories per Servings – 300
Jawar Flour –
• Gluten free, Fibre rich
• High Protein and Iron
Flax Seeds –
• Very Rich in Omega 3
• Consists of Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Zinc
High in Fibre, Low in Carbs
• 1 tsp Jawas / Flax seeds
• 1 cup Jawar flour
• 1/2 cup Rice Flour
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic-Green chili paste
• 1 tbsp Finely chopped Coriander leaves
• Take flax seeds in a mortar and pestle. Pound it roughly into a
• Take jawar flour into a bowl and add rice flour, flax seeds powder,
salt, ginger-garlic-green chili paste, coriander leaves and mix well.
• Add water and make a thin batter.
• Heat up pan on a medium heat and add a little oil on it.
• Spread it with tissue.
• Spread dosa batter on the pan.
• Spread the batter at the edges first and bring it to centre.
• Add a little more oil.
• Cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
• Open the lid and flip the dosa over.
• Cook for about a minute.
• Take dosa off the pan and it is already.
For more Such Videos
Healthy Vegetable Upma | Cooked in clay pots | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Weightloss Breakfast | Ep 1
Dal Palak | Healthy Spinach Recipe| MadhurasRecipe | Ep 3
Spiced Butter milk | Masala Chaas Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Recipes | Ep 2
Mix Lentil Appe Recipe | High Protein Low Carb Recipe | Healthy Appam Recipe | Ep 6 | MadhurasRecipe
Sprouted Moong Salad Recipe | Healthy Salad Recipe | Diet Recipe | Ep 7 | MadhurasRecipe
Healthiest Homemade Protein Bar | How to make Homemade Protein bar | Ep 8 | MadhurasRecipe