Vegetables Grilled Chicken Recipe
Rather than a traditional menu of roast chicken with three types of vegetables, try the grilled chicken dish with five kinds of vegetables, nutritional content and more color.
Vegetables Grilled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1.4 kg chicken
- 1 lemon, halved
- 6 cloves garlic, not peeled
- 6 bunch thyme leaves
- 400 g sweet potatoes, cut into pieces 5 cm
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into 5 cm
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 375 ml low-salt chicken broth
- 4 corncobs, clean
- 400 g broccoli, in florets
- 2 pieces of zucchini, cut into 3cm
- Olive oil
Vegetables Grilled Chicken Directions:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Season the chicken, place the lemon wedges in cavity of chicken. Bend its wings, pinned on the back. Tie the chicken legs using ropes or metal skewers.
- Place chicken in baking pan, stacking garlic, thyme, sweet potatoes, and carrots in circumference.
- Brush the chicken and vegetables with oil, bake until chicken is tender and the broth clear. Turn the vegetables after 30 minutes.
- Move into a separate dish, except the garlic, cover. In a saucepan of boiling water, boiled corn. Steam the broccoli and zucchini until soft.
- Discard the fat from pan roast. Peel the garlic, mash in the pan. Heat the pan, put flour, and cook on medium heat, stirring until golden colored.
- Remove, and then add mustard and broth. Heat and stirring until sauce boils and thickens.
- Cut the chicken and serve without the skin – there is a section that most fats – with sauce, grilled vegetables, corn, broccoli, and zucchini.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4-6
The amount of nutrients per serving: Energy 2458 kJ (587 Cal); Fat 18g; Saturated Fat 4.7 g Protein 61.2 g Carbohydrate 38.8 g fiber 11.2 g; Cholesterol 188mgchicken recipe, grilled chicken, grilled chicken dish, grilled chicken recipe, kinds of vegetables, recipe, tablespoon dijon mustard, types of vegetables, vegetables grilled chicken, vegetables grilled chicken recipe