Cajun Chicken with Salsa Recipe
This Cajun chicken with salsa recipe is a chicken dish, which is low in fat and contain more nutritious with exotic aroma. Various vegetables will give you a variety of antioxidants and phytochemicals
Cajun Chicken with Salsa Ingredients:
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces about the size of 3 cm
- 4 pieces of chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- olive oil or canola oil
- lime wedges, diced served as measuring 5 mm
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into cubes measuring 5 mm
- 1 small handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
Cajun Chicken with Salsa Directions:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Brush the sweet potatoes with oil and season. Place in baking pan and bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until golden.
- Place chicken in large container, add the Cajun seasoning and stir until chicken is well blended. Place roast in pan and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until evenly distributed.
- To make salsa, boiled corn in boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain and soak in cold water. Corn comb, using a sharp knife, and place in a bowl with cucumber, tomato, cilantro, lime juice and fish sauce. Stir well and season with pepper.
- Serve the chicken with roasted sweet potatoes, salsa, and lime wedges.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
The amount of nutrients per serving: Energy 2013 kJ (481 Cal); Fat 13.6 g Saturated Fat 3.7 g Protein 41 g Carbohydrates 44.4 g Fiber 7.2 g Cholesterol 156 mg;cajun chicken, cajun chicken with salsa, Cajun Chicken with Salsa Recipe, recipe, roasted sweet potatoes, salsa, salsa directions, salsa recipe, small handful coriander, tablespoons lime juice