Banana and Strawberry Ice Recipe
This banana and strawberry ice is a delicious alternative choice than ice cream and is suitable for those who have intolerance to dairy products. This dish provides antioxidants, fiber and a lot of minerals.
Banana and Strawberry Ice Ingredients:
- 300 g silken tofu, chopped
- 250 g strawberries, roughly chopped
- 2 pieces of freshly baked banana, roughly chopped
- 7 g sucralose or 55 g caster sugar
Banana and Strawberry Ice Directions:
- Place the tofu, bananas and sucralose in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a shallow baking pan, freeze until almost frozen.
- Break with a fork, transfer to a bowl, and then beat until smooth texture.
- Pour mixture into container, cover and freeze again until firm.
- Alternatively, freeze the mixture that has been blended into ice cream machine according to the instructions, until thick and creamy texture, store in a covered container in the freezer.
- Move to the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving so that the dish is a little soft. Spoon the ice into the bowl serving bowl.
1. Silken tofu is available in supermarkets and healthy grocery stores. It can be purchased in the form of long-life package. Silken tofu is not easy to agglomerate.
2. Many nutritionists recommend sucralose instead of sugar. This recipe nutrition information based on the use of sucralose.
3. If you use caster sugar, this dish contains more calories and IG levels are slightly higher. However, the levels of IG was still at the low range.
Preparation: 15 minutes + freezing
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of servings: 4
The amount of nutrients per serving: Energy 643 kJ (154 Cal); Fat 5.2 g Saturated Fat 0.7 g Protein 10.8 g Carbohydrates 14.2 g Fiber 3.8 g Cholesterol 0 mg
banana, banana and strawberry ice, ice cream, ice cream machine, recipe nutrition information, silken tofu, strawberry, strawberry ice, strawberry ice directions, strawberry ice recipe